Subject: [Leica] REASONS why Leica is so slow with M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:11:08 -0400

A page like this shows and influx of humor or humor into Leica which is a
good thing. A sign that people with vision and imagination have taken over.
People who can see irony often are the same people who can see the bigger
picture.

Me I'd not be so quick to call the x system a micro Leica as they are
fancifully doing here.
Even  fancifully to me the x system is a normal Leica.
The M system is a slightly steroidal Leica.
But steroids we've all gotten used to it as the things are so darned
functional!. Though now its getting bigger still.