Subject: [Leica] Leica Mini m
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 06:59:32 +1000

No hints from my dealer Richard. I actually know the head folks in Leica
Australia personally too but they sure won't ever leak on new product
announcements. Quite rightly so too.
I do believe that a (real?) photo has leaked now on a rumour site though? I
suspected that people were reading way too much into the teaser ads,
myself. Based on past public info I doubt that they would have any capacity
or desire for a new interchangeable AF lens range myself nor would a
cheaper "M" make sense for them. I think the reasoning behind having a
cheaper smaller M is flawed in any case.

*Breathe in, breathe out, move on* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman