Subject: [Leica] Ted quote
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:52:23 +1000

Hi Leo and All,

Thank you for sharing this.

I think this all comes to what the photographer wishes to present and
express from the photos. There is no absolute answer. In the past, it is
hard to have both options and compared them in the aid of photo software
etc. Today, we have this technical flexibility. I agree to take the picture
beforehand, there is already a concept in mind which ways should go?..

If I ask my family which B/W or colour photos they prefer, perhaps, you may
find out the answer in different ways.

Cheers,

Jacky