Subject: [Leica] New teaser of the "Mini M"
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:38:41 +0200

Do you really think they've renewed their contract with Panasonic?

It would be the best piece of news in many years for at that time they
had AF, Live View, an effective self-cleaning sensor in a swell little
usable body and a marvellous vario-elmarit to go with it, all of which
competitors took years to catch up with.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 27 mai 13 ? 20:15, Jay Burleson a ?crit :