Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:13:21 -0500

I live in a city that houses the R&D arm of a major server and storage
company, and a friend works there. He tells me that the company is
entertaining takeover proposals from the other two larger competitors, and
if those happens, they will have the money to move from large hard disc
based storage to what they refer to as flash memories, which is generally
thought to be more robust and faster.

This info may make you more comfortable with the storage method, but I
wouldn't expect it to make you more comfortable rooting around in your
computer.