Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 20:09:27 +0000

Non-rangefinder lenses usually focus closer and are available in longer
focal lengths ;-) I know what you mean though, especially with flowers.

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations)