Subject: [Leica] a photographer sued
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 15:45:43 +0100

I read about this guys work elsewhere and my immediate thought was that he
was skating on very thin ice legally. It will be interesting to see the
outcome of this, but in my eyes it is a very clear case of invasion of
privacy, and I feel that even the defence of 'in the public interest' will
fail here if he attempts to invoke it.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or