Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:10:47 -0400

I was NEVER pro-Canon.  I used Canon when I had to switch to digital for
professional reasons.  Leica had nothing digital at the time.  I hated
Canon from the first time I used it and I continue to hate it every time I
have to process the files.  All of those photos could have been Leica
quality if only Leica had come out with a digital camera.  Instead, I'm
left with the chromatic aberrations, distortions, missed focus of using a
DSLR with inferior wide angle lenses.  It takes hours more to process a
Canon digital file than a Leica one.

I still think you get what you pay for and I pay for quality with Leica
that I don't get with cheaper systems, at all.

Tina