Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:25:52 +0530

These sort of snafus are common when there are PE investors in a company,
because they are bean counters who only want to maximize profit in the short
run. Because they tend to be substantial shareholders, you cannot disregard
them either, with the consequence that the management starts cutting corners
to achieve agreed financial targets, which leads to product defects. I have
seen it happen dozens of times, and this is no surprise at all.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad