Subject: [Leica] 90nSummicron APO on digital M's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 19:57:12 -0700

Hi Mark,
With live view on the M240 you can focus through the lens so any focus shift
should be overcome.
Maybe not great for the decisive moment as the shutter has to close and open
again to take the
exposure after live view but the focusing should be accurate. So your
summicron should be fine.
Cheers
Howard