Subject: [Leica] Mark's 5.6 and be there
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 18:54:44 -0400

I'm 62 too!
I stop down as much as I can whenever I can as I 've been saying. Normally.
With the AF I don't need to stop down as much usually.
I have progressive lenses. They cost a bit more than trifocals.
You can see far and near. I've been wearing them for a decade.

Make sure you are judging the sharpness of your pix at 1:1 view setting.
I don't trust my sharpness opinions when I look at my NEF's in Adobe Bridge.
I open them up in Photoshop first. Unsharp mask a tad. THEN decide if the
sharpness of the photo is going to be good for me.