Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Bass Player - Jim
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:20:10 -0500

Our arrangement had a contrasting passage for oboe.  I was also asked to
play bassoon with the college concert band one season.  That was a REAL
challenge.

As for the long hours, I ended up managing a 24-hr-a-day testing operation,
so long hours, and midnight returns to work were just a part of the job.
It's hard to believe that I have been away from that for more than 20 years.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA