Subject: [Leica] Using the Fuji X-E1 with M lenses
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 20:42:48 -0700
References: <1933347961.589947.1368853172571.JavaMail.root@mail12.pantherlink.uwm.edu> <9FD51EBF-C2C8-4F5A-AFF5-F0BE102AEC8F@gmail.com> <018b01ce53c4$de8f6d00$9bae4700$@verizon.net> <1368887938.81285.YahooMailNeo@web87302.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CAAsXt4NK1i0H1pH1J4eEucZjwfrAv92SzkSrw==0+rpYFM6vng@mail.gmail.com> <1368895181.24412.YahooMailNeo@web87306.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <5197C852.9020407@craigschroeder.com> <6E59CC14-EB28-473A-8658-4DD915E4FCF9@gmail.com> <519847FC.60704@jayburleson.com>

Thanks Jay. Looking forward to hearing how you do.

--
Bob Adler

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)