Subject: [Leica] Fuji choice and Leica
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 10:57:34 -0700

:-)
Really the only reason I bought the Fuji was to have a kick around camera.
The rest is just playing around. I'm hoping to get a few keepers of
grandson Leo with the 35/1.4 as it's equivalent to the 50/1.4. It's also a
camera to just throw in my backpack, car, etc.
I'm still on the wait list for the M. I'll make that decision when the time
comes...