Subject: [Leica] Fuji choice and Leica
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 18:22:29 -0400

Steve sorry if you have posted this before and I missed the information. I'm
trying to decide between the x pro 1 to use with their 18-55 and one other
lens for now, maybe the 35 1.4.
As well as as my Leica glass with the Fuji adapter.
Or the XE-1.
I'm having a hard time making a decision for some reason on which body. Have
you both or have you used both that you can provide your thoughts?
Thanks very much,
And Nathan what model did you order?
Thanks,

Scott