Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:31:39 +0200

I am pleased to see that my old 50mm Summilux is in the YES group, although
puzzled that my much more modern 2.5/35mm is not.

Maybe as you say, it just does not need correction. I really don't care, as
long the focusing is OK. Or, actually, I am just as likely to use a Leica
35mm (or my CV 21mm) simply set to hyperfocal distance for street snaps, so
focusing will not even be relevant.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman