Subject: [Leica] Hitler and Creative Cloud
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 03:27:12 -0400

Its also a favorite topic of mine.
They used to be called "Psychopaths". But they got together and got a press
agent. Who got their name changed to the banal to the max "Sociopaths".
One out of ten guys.
One out of a hundred gals.

So you're safer hanging out with gals.
They're less likely to chop you up and have you for lunch then laugh about
it.