Subject: [Leica] A different Leica backup solution...... maybe
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:20:43 -0700

if you like wide angle, that is the first thing you will miss? in turns of
file quality there is also a difference, that said, i always take a m4/3
with my on trips as my small camera take anywhere. for the wide stuff, i
use stitching and shoot vertically with a begin and end marker so i
remember the set. what m4/3 body do u have? do make yourself familier with
the entire process so do you don't fumble and continue "as usual" if u need
to use the back up