Subject: [Leica] Color Blindness in America Re: Winogrand exhibit
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:10:26 -0700

I am sure most of you are sick of this, I am tilting at the windmills.

But here's another example close to (my) home: as you may know, in Silicon
Valley, a lot of tech workers are Chinese and Indians.

Also a small number of firms are founded by Chinese and Indians.

And of course we know some of the biggest firms, in China, Taiwan, India
are owned by Chinese and Indians.

So guess how many Chinese and Indians executives or board of directors are
there in Tech firm not founded by Chinese or Indians.

If your guess is less than the number of your fingers in your hands, you
are correct.

Please Nathan, Mr. Rabiner, and Lew, explain it to me how this happens.
Thank you.