From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 01:23:29 -0700

I think all these "pro-Adobe" posts keep talking the discontenters as
idiots and not understanding what's going on. May be there's a large number
of people that don't fully understand the model, but simply put:

It will now cost $20 a month to use your Photoshop CS7 and later software.

If you are OK with that, that's fine. If not, well, that's where the
discontent comes from.

The owrst is some bloggers claim the real discontent is because this is now
harder to pirate. What an idiot.

BTW, I highly doubt that this cannot be cracked. In fact, I am willing to
bet $100,000,000,000 that within a year after production, CS7 will be
cracked.

(because if someone were to seriously bet against me, I will hire a band of
crackers to get that prize :-) )

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto