Subject: [Leica] New Photoshop CC feature planned
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 20:32:25 -0700
References: <CAE3QcF5TdTfNHjRN-5sGZpKuKp+Lz7_Y4ak_E2ksZkue0x+qsw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4PNgqBPOsTPJ9R6RHXasUPa8btUoHEWKnO=B_mc776rJg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G-AT3c+ZXv_YCwLE2eNkRcEkJcN78UEjHxH6Y+wOph6w@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C5456153@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAAsXt4NJPTz7wczZ95LwcuBx8pUZRUF40rCjR0gk0pCLXciQ9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1u4ns-2B2eVabCop41XtEK3hzWEFLF5Dg9t5WttA57WQ@mail.gmail.com>

The "Image Professor" blog, from my first link, covers some pretty good
basics. Have fun! I'll be pinging you shortly for technical support,
Jayanand!

Sent from my iPad