Subject: [Leica] New Photoshop CC feature planned
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 18:58:13 -0700

That IS how C1 works... It just doesn't catalogue.
I save by the session (copy files to folder by date/name on my computer).
Open a C1 "session" using that folder name.
C1 is a very powerful RAW processor. No irreversible changes, like LR. Of
the images I select, once worked in RAW  I may export as .tif for further
processing.
C1 is getting more and more CS functions. It can do RAW layers, selections,
gradients, color balance, highlight and shadow recovery, etc. Very
powerful. All RAW processing. Many more functions (most I still need to
learn).
And it's free with a PhaseOne MFDB!! ;-)