Subject: [Leica] OT : Am I being to paranoid?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:36:30 -0400

You are not being paranoid:

"You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to
grant, the Company and its partners the irrevocable, worldwide,
royalty-free, fully paid and non-exclusive license (with the right to
sublicense) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare
derivative works of, incorporate into other works, publicly perform and
publicly display such Content, on the Company Properties, in connection
with the Services and in promotional and marketing materials and activities
related to the Company?s services and products. You agree to irrevocably
waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or
attribution with respect to such Content."

You give them free content and the right to sublicence that content,
worldwide royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully paid (nothing).

Tina