Subject: [Leica] Phone Photo Apps
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:20:50 +0100

Dear Tina,

I am sure it will be great fun for you and that they will learn a lot from
you.  I have used the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone and was surprised at how
much I liked the pictures:
http://johnbeeching.com/eye%20see/album/index.html.  These I have used for
a Blurb book and printed up to 30 x 30 for an exhibition.  Even at that
size they look surprisingly good.

Yours,

John