Subject: [Leica] Phone Photo Apps
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:10:01 -0400

PESO:

I'm talking about photography at the local high school on Friday and it has
been suggested that, since most kids take photos with their cell phones and
not cameras, that I include in my talk some of my favorite photo apps for
the phone.

I have never taken a photo with my cell phone.  I have no idea what photo
apps do.

Do any of you have any favorite photo apps that I could look up?  Maybe
I'll just ask the kids to tell me their's!

Not my generation.....

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP