Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:22:41 +1000

I'm very happy to participate in discussions on the new M. To the best of
my knowledge only Henning has one from the LUG thus far. Yep, mine is on
order. Nope, no-one is Australia has one yet that I know about. If the
Kiwis get them first you will also hear about it from me ;-) So will Leica
Camera Australia ;-)
 As it turns out, I already have known the new General Manager of Leica
Camera Australia (born 2 April 2013) and one of his staff for some time.
Very properly of course, they do not disclose commercially sensitive
information preferentially to customers.

For those LUG folks coming to Barcelona in September, I think that we can
be assured that thre will be interesting contents in the Leica stack to try.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana)