Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oborzos
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:17:38 +1000

John this is another part of history with which I am completely unfamiliar!
Sterling work by you and what an interesting style the artist had. This
somehow looks like a modern animation of a face, if that makes sense.

ps, sorry about the sterling reference.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman