Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:14:41 -0500

If you are accustomed to thinking that a "hundred dollar suit" is still a
big ticket item, then $7k may seem like a hell of a lot of money. (and it
is)

That same $7000 will buy you one semester room, board, tuition and fees at
Northwestern State University.

At Oklahoma City University it will buy you one third of a semester's
tuition and fees.  Room and board extra.

Hell, Leicas seem cheap!