Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:03:02 -0700

Wow, a lot of folks seem to have taken that "review" rather personally. The
depth of anger in some of the comments makes me uncomfortable.

I appreciate Bob's bit of perspective regarding the author.

But gee, guys, it's a personal perspective. Maybe it's disingenuous because
he can, perhaps, buy an M and a few new lenses out petty cash and doesn't
need to ask his wife.

But the degree of frothing about what he wrote seems over and above any of
his opinions. It's okay to disagree. I feel it's inappropriate to trash the
person who wrote them. I haven't seen this kind of tirade on this list in a
while.

You'd think he was Hitler. So there, I've invoked Hitler. Maybe we can let
this die for a day or two.

Adam

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana)