Subject: [Leica] Facebook/copyright
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:11:00 -0500

After the LUG discussion on Facebook, I decided to loosen up a little and
post a few photos.  Now I notice that FB is displaying my copyright notice
from the metadata.  There is still the issue of the royalty-free license
under the FB ToU, but maybe they're somewhat responsive to copyright
concerns.  I'll have to be more careful with the language.  The default is C
Kenneth L. Carney, and it should be C Kenneth L. Carney 20xx, all rights
reserved.

Ken

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Facebook/copyright)