Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Week April 14, 2013
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:37:36 -0400

This week started out with my intention to photograph long lines at the
Post Office.  Turns out the office I went to was actually extremely
efficient, kind and helpful.  Even though the line was out the door it only
took a few minutes to get to the front.  Heck, a clerk even noticed I was
looking for a certified form and handed it to me before I could ask.

Sooo, this week is a mixed bag.  First is part of my continuing everyday
objects;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/April142013/trays.jpg.html

Second, I couldn't resist the dogwood blossoms.  One day leaves and then
today:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/April142013/Dogwood.jpg.html

Third, what happens after a few days and some rain to the cherry blossoms:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/April142013/Cherry_s+after+the+rain.jpg.html

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com