Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week April 7, 2013
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:14:25 -0400

Atlanta is hosting the final four basketball tournament with more than
100,000 visitors coming to the games.  Atlanta is a new city that was laid
out prior to power equipment so the streets follow the terrain; personally
I think that the founders fed their cows sour mash and when they were good
and drunk tied a rope to their tail and wherever they stumbled is where the
roads went.

What do these things have in common?  With more than fifty Peachtree Roads
and many roads changing their name at every governmental border it easy to
get hopelessly lost even with GPS.  So, it is safer to stay off the streets
as nice people do incredibly stupid things trying to get to an event.

With that said, this weeks images come from my garden.  The first three are
some ground cover that has bumblebees buzzing happily around.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/04072013/beespollen.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/04072013/bluecarpet.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/04072013/fourblue.jpg.html

The last one is one of my azalea's that is happily blooming.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/04072013/Azaleariver.jpg.html

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com