Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week of March 31
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:30:35 -0400

This week will be a bit odd, err experimental.  I was a dutiful husband and
accompanied my wife to an outlet mall far out of Atlanta.  I had little
interest in the leather briefcases my wife was examining so I took a look
around.  Looking up I wondered if I could hold detail in the store lamps.
 Hmmm, at -2.7 stops I could, but interestingly enough the lamps were
different colors.  Diversity.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/03312013/diversity.jpg.html

At another store, still looking at briefcases, I saw this display.  Just a
little monochromatic.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/03312013/pink.jpg.html

--
Don