Subject: [Leica] Ag Gag
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:35:52 +0200

Indeed it is an outrage. I will certainly no longer buy any food products
(including beer) from states that have such laws. Utah and Nevada are not an
issue (neither state produces anything edible or drinkable), but if
California passes such a law, it is good-bye to Sierra Nevada pale ale etc.
for me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman