Subject: [Leica] IMG: GIANT California Strawberry
From: leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:30:22 -0400

I don't mean this as a criticism:  the lighting makes the strawberry,
especially the leaves, look like plastic.

Speaking of inedible food, I wonder if there's much debate in California
and elsewhere on this outrage:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/07/us/taping-of-farm-cruelty-is-becoming-the-crime.html

You will be breaking the law if you photograph questionable substances
being sprayed at your local strawberry field according to some proposed
laws in California, Pennsylvania, etc.  Google "Ag Gag" if you want to know
more.

Best,

- Phong