Subject: [Leica] FS-information about April Think Tank Photo Promotions; Lucky 13! drawing
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:05:01 +0100

Totally off -topic, but I have a son-in-law whose family all come from Fiji
and I am therefore classed as what he calls "honorary Fiji mob". The
downside is we now live in fear of his relatives turning up on the doorstep
and expecting to stay for several weeks!  ;>)

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932