Subject: [Leica] FS-information about April Think Tank Photo Promotions; Lucky 13! drawing
From: kpsphoto at gmail.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:05:44 -0700

I used the early Think Tank  Airport Ultralight to fit in small overhead
planes when we visited our family in Fiji and had to fly to different small
islands.

I became an affiliate because of my story-fell off a galloping horse, broke
my hip, and still carried photo gear in one of their backpacks.

Lucky 13:   * <http://blog.thinktankphoto.com/2013/04/lucky13/>
http://blog.thinktankphoto.com/2013/04/lucky13/*
*
*
Every other day Think Tank Photo will randomly pull the name of one lucky
person who will win an *Airport 4-Sight*, a *Sling-O-Matic 20*, and a *
Change-Up *multifunction beltpack, plus surprise gifts.  *
*

Free shipping on orders over $75

The URL to use is:

*http://www.thinktankphoto.com/affiliates.aspx?code=**AP-256*