Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting!
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:32:12 -0400

Surprising that since the show is set in late '67, and since the Doctor
asked for "the best one", Don gave him an M2 rather than an M4. At the
time the M2 was the "bargain" camera (soon to be offered in a "bargain"
configuration with rapid loading and DR Summicron for a blow-out price!)

I don't know about the Oval Office using Leica-only orders, but I do know
that Leica was the only camera Toscanini permitted during rehearsals.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA