Subject: [Leica] new lens + cat
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:42:37 -0500

I know.  My first real camera, back in law school, was an M3 and 35mm
Summicron.  TriX and D76 in an improvised darkroom.  The prints still look
pretty good.  But, I do like my autofocus, high ISO's and long lenses.  Not
to mention that a couple of M's and lenses would set me back $20K or more,
OK if I had some ROI on the hobby...not.

Ken