Subject: [Leica] IMG: On the edge of torrents
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 08:41:19 +0930

Beautiful.  Gear can be fixed or replaced-I'm glad you are okay.  This is
why rock fishing is so dangerous, and why you need someone to keep an eye
out for you when you photograph, or do anything else that requires you to
be near, but not looking at, the sea.

http://www.safewaters.nsw.gov.au/assets/pdf/rockfishreport_sept03.pdf

Marty