Subject: [Leica] I see LR 4.4 is out
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:51:13 -0700

i just got mine yesterday. biggest surprise was the battery and how big it
is, i wonder why they did not do this for the previous m's. the shutters
sounds a lot better and the menu is now like the olympus/canons. a lot of
options. no spare batteries and cases available from leica. it seems that
have borrowed a lot of good ideas (tried and true) from previous generation
digital cameras and put them all in the new m. the olympus viewfinder
(epson made and previous generation) works on the new m and the focus
picking is cool. i do like the live view specially with the wide lenses.
overall the fastest way to shoot is through the rf finder and when u have
time u can use the digital finder/ or live view.