Subject: [Leica] OT: Adobe ACR problem
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:51:49 +1000

The current Adobe Camera Raw version is 7.3. I don''t recall that this
function has changed though.
You want "Synchronize" which is in the same box as "Select All"

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman