Subject: [Leica] Cataract surgery, part deux
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:22:41 -0500

I have been told that they now do the same operation as an alternate to
laser surgery to improve vision, with fewer pitfalls. The operation is a
common today as pulling a splinter, so it must be trouble free. Certainly
hope so as I'm getting to the point where it will be necessary, probably
this fall.