Subject: [Leica] Big Cats
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 20:49:26 +0100

Alice's cat is at my place this week - and behaves exactly as
described and shown ;-)

It must be such a wonderful experience out there in the savannah ....
What I can't figure out is what the sound is like though, I'd need
words, or personal experience to know I guess.

Thank you once more for sharing the beauties of mother nature
Jayanand, great job you've done and are doing here again.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 27 mars 13 ? 11:15, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :