Subject: [Leica] IMGS: The Wedding
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:26:38 +0100

Tina,

Nice set! I suppose you should be very busy holding and shooting with two
cameras,  I find that quality looks vey well for unedited pictures, even the
B&W are good images, no flat. I've never be in Gibraltar it looks as a very
nice place, I don't know how many people live there but it looks a quite
place, it is a Tax Free place?.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful images of this great event! congrats again

Cheers
Lluis

El 24/03/2013, a las 15:29, Tina Manley escribi?: