Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Silkmill
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:28:56 +0100

This is typically a case of, when you've viewed them all and gasped,
you want to know more about the full history, the shooting conditions,
even the gear used, and the post process tricks if any - on seeing
this wonderful series/report/testimony one does want, at least I for
sure want to be able to be as good as you, some day over the rainbow :-)

A treat for the eyes, and a feast for the soul.

Keep them coming John, and thank you Sir.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 25 mars 13 ? 16:06, John Beeching a ?crit :