Subject: [Leica] Technical detail--why?
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:43:44 +0100

Your'e right Tina. It's as simple as that. Avoiding making the same
silly mistakes all over again, in the field or in the lab. In the
beginning when making a good picture almost by chance, I liked to
remember why and  how I did it. To be honnest that's the way it went
before I finally studied photography seriously.

Recently someone on this site showed us a wonderfull Cardinal. When I
saw this razor sharp picture had been taken with a cheap tele, I said
in myself; bravo, well done.

Regards

Cedric