Subject: [Leica] Technical detail--why?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 18:25:52 -0400

I do like to find out which lens was used on a photo that I either like or
dislike.  Usually it's lenses at the extreme wide or telephoto or extremely
fast that I'm wondering about.  The out-of-focus areas of the photo can
make or break the photo for me and I'd like to know the terrible ones to
avoid.  That's all.

Tina