Subject: [Leica] IN MEMORIUM
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:14:54 +0100

She was and still is the one who could tame you, no little achievement
from what I have learnt over the years on the LUG :-) :-)

And yet you're the sweetest guy around the continental blocks, and it
was a privilege for me to be at your side in Barcelona, even though
for such a short time.

Irene will see that we all meet again I'm sure.
I often think of La Table d'Irene;  my conclusion is that ladies know
what matters in life long before we men hve a glimpse of it.

Be well mon Ami.

Amiti?s
Philippe, and Alice by proxy as she's on a professional errand again,
roles have changed ...

Le 24 mars 13 ? 19:38, tedgrant at shaw.ca a ?crit :