Subject: [Leica] IMG: basketball at f1.0
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 06:36:23 +0100

The action shots are great, but my favorites are the guys waiting for the
inbound pass--great expressions--and for some strange reason, I am attracted
to the Irish Jig and the court-side ESPN producer ;-)

Photographing sports with a manual camera is hard, but basketball, as you
say, has the advantage that you can focus on the hoop and hope for the best.
This is one of my favorite pictures from the 1980s, when I first took up
photography:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Stuff-from-the-20th-century/5775622_gTB2p9#!i=357377885&k=WPCbWs2&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan